The Prospectors Club was founded in 2010 as a local group of advocates for Prospect.2. In addition to providing important funding, The Prospectors Club offers a year-round program of events in New Orleans that allows members exclusive “behind the scenes” access and opportunities to engage with contemporary art and culture in New Orleans and beyond. In its first two years, the Prospectors Club attracted 60+ members, many of whom also became involved as ambassadors helping to promote Prospect. For Prospect.3 we are expanding Prospectors Club members events to include an annual art weekend in New York City, and occasional events in other cities throughout the United States.
Save the Date! NYC Art Weekend, April 19-21, 2013
Spend a weekend touring important exhibitions at galleries and museums, as well as visiting artist studios and private collections in New York City.
Prospectors - $1,000 ($930 is tax-deductible)
Jr. Prospectors (ages 21-35) - $500 ($430 is tax-deductible)
- Membership is valid through the close of Prospect.3 (January 2015);
- Payment may be made in full at the time of joining, or in two or three annual installments.
Prospectors receive 2 tickets for all events.
- Quarterly Prospectors Club events in New Orleans – events featuring Prospect.3 Artistic Director Franklin Sirmans and visiting Prospect.3 artists, studio visits with local artists, and many other cultural outings. There will be occasional members events in other cities as well;
- Invitation to participate in annual trip to New York City to visit museums, galleries, artists' studios, and other cultural sites/events;
- Free admission to Prospect.3 (all venues for 2 people);
- 1 complimentary copy of the Prospect.3 Catalogue;
- 10% discount on all merchandise purchased via the Prospect New Orleans website;
- Networking/Volunteer Opportunities helping to raise awareness and funds for Prospect.3.
Click here to become a member of The Prospectors Club.